NO-FIRE is a range of fire retardant coatings for wood offering maximum protection from fire, directly certified by the Minister of the Interior. Products have passed the requirements dictated by current laws, obtaining a CLASS 1 FIRE REACTION according to CNVVF/Uni 9796 Italian regulations.
Both clear and pigmented NO-FIRE coating cycles assure technical and aesthetic characteristics and performance comparable to those of traditional polyurethane cycles.
The performance of NO-FIRE cycles are tested according to the following Italian regulations:
- Cold liquid resistance (UNI EN 12720/97)
- Light resistance (UNI 9427/89 - 20 hours)
- Scratch resistance (UNI 9428)
- Temperature fluctuation resistance (UNI 9429)
The NO-FIRE line for wood items consists of:
- Fire retardant white base coat
- Fire retardant white matt top coat
- Fire retardant clear polyurethane base coats
- Fire retardant clear polyurethane top coats