Technologically advanced products designed for guaranteeing maximum sustainability:
– Renewable: Waterborne coatings featuring at least 70% of raw materials based on renewable sources, 90% of which bio-based, or solvent based coatings featuring at least 30% of raw materials based on renewable sources, 80% of which bio-based.
– Low content of monomers and free photoinitiators
– IOS MAT compliant: Coatings compliant with the directives provided for by specifications IOS-MAT-0066 by IKEA.
– High Solid and very High Solid: Ready to use coatings whose dry residue exceeds 60% (high solid) or 90% (very high solid).
– EN 71/3 compliant: Coatings compliant with EN 71/3 standard on the content of heavy metals.
– VOC free: Solvent-based products without volatile organic compounds, that is with 100% dry residue.
– Ozone care: Coatings formulated with substances having a minimum impact on ozone.
– Aromatic free: Coatings without aromatic solvents.
– Formaldehyde free: Coatings without formaldehyde.
– Styrene free: Coatings without styrene.